Platform Engineer – OpenBots Studio
OpenBots was founded in 2019 to build an enterprise-level comprehensive RPA platform with a “Zero Cost Bot” license business model that focuses on enterprise support and other SaaS tools-based revenue.
OpenBots allows you to build a digital workforce and automate straightforward and repetitive processes with ease. This “everything you need, nothing you don’t” design encompasses dozens of automation commands and actions in the Studio as well as a screen recorder that can record, replay, and create scripted automations. Users can monitor, manage, and orchestrate multiple automations all in one place in the Cloud Server to optimize performance of the workflow.
Members of the OpenBots development team will work in assigned product teams to deliver automation software. Teams often collaborate on product integration tasks.
Platform Engineers write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. They are team players and excellent communicators with a passion for .NET framework and software design.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET Framework/Core
- Revise, update, refactor, and debug code
- Use and adapt existing code in desktop applications
- Design, implement, and test new components in a .NET desktop application
- Coordinate with other software professionals, developers, and QA team members
- Research and assist with designing product components
- Participate in colleague code reviews to determine best coding practices
- Integrate external APIs and libraries into current applications
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience with .NET/C#, SQL, git, object-oriented programming, Rest APIs consumption
- Strong analytical, interpretation, and evaluation skills
- Comfortable with working in a dynamic team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, self-starter, and self-learner
- Bachelors’ degree with a preference in Math, or Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Experience with Windows desktop application development (Windows Forms, WPF, etc.)
- Familiarity with Robotic Process Automation
- Comfortable with utilizing RegEx and LINQ in implementations
- Comfortable with Visual Studio, Azure DevOps, and Postman
Job Type: Full-time
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Retirement 401(k)
- Paid time off and holidays
- Paid parental leave plans for all new parents
- Leave benefits including disability, paid family medical leave, and paid military leave
Schedule: Monday to Friday